Bottled Water, Vitamin Pills, and Avocados

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bones' Weekly Update - Part 2 (Sub part a)

So about 2 weeks ago I pledged that I would compose "Bones' Weekly Update" so that the few individuals who wanted to read about my life could have something to read. Alas I've been really busy the past 2 weeks and didn't get to it. It's finally quieting down now - so I will share a brief recount of what's taken place.

About three weeks ago I sat around literally with nothing to do - i went golfing with a fellow from work, got some sushi, and watched Nip/Tuck. Kind of a depressing existence.

Randomly on Sunday afternoon I thought to myself "even if I am getting out of this place soon I would still like to experience the wonder and mystery that is CALIFORNIA." Somehow I was led over to a car rental agency where I picked up a chevrolet impala.

About two hours later I found myself in Moutainview, CA - home to Google and a bunch of tech nerdos who tried to be google but failed miserably. Unfortunately I did not get to the campus until well after security put it into "lockdown mode," forcing me to gaze from afar. 1AM rolled around, I drove back to my Russian Hill apartment, watched a little Alias, than crashed.

More to come....i just got some work,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home